Monday, February 20, 2012

Wow~ & my Intro before Day 4 blog ~~~

So it's been 3 years since I've logged into this blog and wrote anything. Reading my words from that time kind of took me by surprise a little. I so thought I was on top of the world and wow, did I feel like I was.

It's sad that I was that person not so long ago. It's amazing the changes that have happened. All the giant leaps forward I had been making, only to fall short to backward leaps and baby steps of my own accord.

Why did I do this?
Why did I allow this?

And, that's why I'm back here. These are the things I'm going to spend the next year finding out.

I've broken up with G and am moving on solo. For the next 361 days (its been 4 since I actually made this commitment) I am committing to me, myself, and I.

It's to be a year of growing, shedding, healing, crying, laughing, and whatever else I feel like throwing in the mix as long as it doesn't have a penis and come with a commitment.

Excited? You betchya.
Scared? oh hellz yes!

Its time and I have to do this.

2 comments:

  1. I spewed out some mental vomit of my own over the past couple of days...it has been a hell of a week. Stay strong, mama, you've traveled roads much rougher than this one, and come out nothing but more amazing, self-assured, and beautiful for it. LNL, and welcome to the year of TM <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Tanya..I'm on my way over to you. Maybe its just that time of year for mental vomit. It is about to be Spring. We are exiting the death of a season and moving into rebirth....maybe that's why we do this at this time of year. I've noticed that I do. LNL, Sista <3

    ReplyDelete