Monday, December 28, 2009

Hey, How You Doin?

Let me introduce myself, I'm Teri Michelle aka TM aka Chelle aka Dishwasher_6. These are the many nicknames I own between here, Facebook, and Myspace. But I am just who I am; me.

I'm a 37 year old single Mom of three great kids. Yeah, I'm biased, but it's okay. I can be because I'll be paying their college tuition; therefore, great they are. *heh*

I'm also an apprentice Field Engineer in the world of bone density and mammography. This is something I'm very proud of because not only does it make me feel like I'm doing something worthy in my life, but I'm helping to save lives by saving the ta-ta's. How can you go wrong when your job entails saving lives by saving boobs? ;o)

I'm also a native Texas girl who's about to embark on a new life outside the state line. Yep, I'm moving and having to leave behind this great state of mine for another; Georgia. At least if I have to move it's still the south. ;o)

I'm not new to blogging but have been absent for quite some time. My apprenticeship has had me traveling this great country of ours for the past 7 months and I still have 2 months to go. In this time I've barely been one place for more than 5 days before having to hit an airport, board a plane and fly to a new destination. It's been a trip (no pun intended..*heh*) to say the least.

I've missed reaching out and having a place to say what's on my mind. Facebook is great for keeping in touch, and Myspace...well it had it's hey-day, now it's time to move on. So here I am.

What I say here may not make much sense or may be offensive and I'd apologize except this is my site, these are my words, and that's why I'm here. To say what I have to say when I need to say it.

So - buckle up if you plan on sticking around. It could end up being one helluva bumpy ride...

out~

2 comments: