Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Day 5~~ AM

It's really weird. I am not sleeping many hours a night at all. I don't feel sleepy until around midnight or so and am back up with the alarm clock at 7. If I don't feel tired tonight at a decent time, say 1030ish, then I'm going to help it along. I've got to go back to getting 8hrs of sleep. I look like a zombie, dark circles, gaunt under the eyes, etc.

Its ridiculous. But hey, if your mind won't stop or at least slow down to the passing lane speed, what can you do? Stare at the wall and cuss the sheep that won't come to be counted? yeah, I kind of did that the night before. No fun, no thanks, I'd rather be purging words on a screen.

Any hooohaa,

I did get up with the alarm this morning. Made myself get out of bed, do the morning pee, then immediately get dressed to hit the treadmill. I'm trying to make this a routine that I don't think about. I did it this morning, so wooohoo...yay me! 20 minutes alternating running/walking...I'm dripping sweat and love it.

Little bitty..I will never be again...HAWT as Hell in my jeans, you betcha!

I think some have gotten the wrong idea about my self proclaimed year of ME. It's not a year of celibacy. Hellz no, I'd never make it. haha Its a year of no commitments, relationship or any other.

One lesson I'm in desperate need of learning is separating emotion from meaningless sex. Its not one I "have" to learn, but I'm determined to do so.

Wow, that kind of made me sound like a slut didn't? Because, that's going to require a LOT of practice to break myself into that perception.

Boy, howdy I'm up for that challenge....LOL...actually I'm not but you know what I meant...hehe

So, I'm embarking on Day 5~~ and I'm looking forward to it. I'm almost done with the antibiotics Ive been on for like a MONTH. No joke there, I have been.

I'm so Done and OVER being sick.

Truly.

Happy #5, or Tuesday to you,
Hope its a good one,
D6 out~
XOXO

3 comments:

  1. I was about to ask if you're getting any exercise. Hope it helps with your sleep patterns; "the experts" often suggest it first for people having trouble getting sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yes, I've been running/walking on the treadmill, and just acquired an ab glider. I worked out this morning and will do so again after I get home. Maybe I did it too close to bed time and caused myself a 2nd wind. Not sure....

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very awesome blog post. We are really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post. amethyst dice

    ReplyDelete